Life Skills Offers services through the Behavioral Health Division Home and Community Based
Waiver Program. The three waivers include Adult, Children, and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
Some of Life Skills Services include:
- Residential Habilitation (Group Home Living)
- Day Services
- Supported Living Services
- Respite Services (Respite Home Opening 4/1/17)
- Community Employment Services (Jobs, Jobs, Jobs we offer real pay for real work)
- Children’s Services (After School Programs)
An Many More ........
*Additionally any one of these services can be provided for private pay should you or your loved one
not be currently funded by the Division’s waiver program.
For more details contact Logan Meeks at 307-389-6579 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We Encourage individuals who are not currently funded to apply as soon as possible. Currently wait times can range from 24 months to over six years depending on which waiver you qualify under.
In order to qualify the Behavior Health Division requires individuals have
one or more of the following conditions:
* Intellectual disability
* Full scale IQ of 70 or below
* An Acquired/Traumatic Brain Injury
* Seizure Disorder
* Autism or related conditions
* Cerebral Palsy
To get started please contact your Behavioral Health Division local Participant Support Specialist (PSS) to request an application and get more details.
The PSS for our area is: